Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

A very merry christmas to all! I notice that evry christmas some ppl, including christians, will use the word XMAS instead. Now i really dislike that word. X is sumtimes used as a word censor, just like in this case. And the word censored out is Christ. Whats christmas without christ? So actually wishing ppl Merry Xmas is no meaning.

Heh. today i had a christmas gathering with my paternal relatives. my grandfather came 1/2 hour early and went to use the toilet. he took so long inside.. and finally we found he was stuck inside! some metal part between the door n lock got jammed and the door cant open. and he got so impatient during his stay in the toilet he started banging the door every few minutes! haha! Such an interesting incident on a christmas day! i thought he may have to spend the gathering time sulking in the toilet n we gotta deliver him food thru the window! poor old man. wahaha!! Anyway, the problem was solved abt an hour later when more manpower came. they continuously pried at the metal piece and then my big fat uncle just charged at the door and rammed it open! Here we see how Clement chua may be of good use next time! haha!

And every year's christmas is somehow never the same, be it a small or big difference. Perhaps its cos im in a growing phase, so personality and perspective changes. Many changes to the envt and ppl around me also occur within a year.

Christmas celebrations were the grandest when i was younger. (same goes for my birthdays.) I used to recieve piles of presents during christmas and birthdays, and there will be a big gathering to celebrate. But this year, i didnt recieve a single present for my birthday and christmas, except from my parents. For the past few years, my birthdays were just settled by a dinner outside. Seems very simple, but i dunno what else to ask for that is reasonable.

The past 2 weeks had big activities. The Destination:where concert on 15 & 16 was really good. And the skit contributed at least 50% of the niceness. Too bad i wasnt devoted enough to devote my time for actor training for the skit due to some complications, if not i would have taken over the lead role. Haha! jus kidding. An usher is a rather uninvolved role, but hey.. ppl would get lost and cant even get to see the concert if not for ushers like me! haha.

Then came the Christ & co church camp at 19-22. It somehow passed very quickly. Maybe cos too little activity. But ah well... every chruch camp is enjoyable ever since i found my place in JYM. I shall not talk much about the camp. that will be reserved for a detailed diary-like account that will be posted on a new blog.

Keep a lookout for a link that would appear above all my other links as soon as i completed writing part of it. If i have time, i may post the account of last year's RACE camp after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Merry Christmas!