Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy days are here again!

At last, The time has come! The ultimate period of torment for secondary school students is over for me! There will be no more sorrow, but joy. No more tears, but smiles. No more hardship, but enjoyment. haha. ok thats exaggerated, but whats for sure is that there will be NO MORE STUDIES!! until at least a month later. stupid MCQ paper. cos of that i had to wait another 3 days before i could say these.

It feels like i have just escaped from the desert and entered the promised land. Suddenly, from endless brainbusting studies, to none at all. Its gonna take some time to get used to. In fact, i wish there was a more gradual change to i wont be 'caught unprepared.' some may noe what it feels like, but im sure that feeling will be stronger after finishing a leaving exam.

But still, I cant enjoy in total peace, cos the end of sec sch only signifies the start of a fresh new stage of studies, not long later. That is, JC. I dun wanna go poly. And im constantly bugged by my worries of not bein able to get into my desired JC. Whenever my mind is idle, possibility is that it would stray to thinking abt my results. The problem is, results are really unpredictable. And as my mood changes from optimistic to pessimistic and back again, my ‘prediction’ of my results keeps going up n down like a roller coaster.

Heres abit of info abt how things went for the O’s.
English and POA, supposedly my best 2 subjects, both had serious screw-ups. My English compo was halfway written outta point and barely scraped the 350-word minimum, n the compre gave me a few scratch-head moments. And for POA, I did a qn almost to the end, then found I made a small mistake at an early part… so I had to waste quite a bit of time correcting it, and I couldn’t finish the paper.

Fortunately, My maths and humanities made a clear leap upwards from my prelims. Maybe it was easier, but no doubt that I have improved. Ahh. My focusing on these 2 subjects after the prelims have paid off. But possibility of A1 is very low.

The F&N theory paper was the swiftest of all, excluding the MCQs. But my coursework may pull me down. It contributes a friggin 50% of my score. Still, theres chance to get the coveted A1… so ill continue hoping for it!
Combined Science...no comments. It went quite ‘normally’.
MCQs r purely meant to pull up your grades. dats y only hard-to-score subjects have MCQ.

Yeah.. that’s all for the O’s. Ive seen my elder peers go thru it, now I tasted it as well, and in a year’s time ill see another batch of students get their turn. Its like the BCG treatment (that was once given to all students. Its no longer in use) – an inevitable period of torment n suffering, but for our own good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Happy days are here again!