Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Premonition?

Heh. only 3 papers remain now for my O lvls. I guess i have some spare time now so ill post on a lil sth before it gets outdated.

Yesterday, as in the night before yesterday morn, i had this dream that seemed very real.
I dreamt that some vietnamese girl was gonna join the family.. i think, thru marriage! i dun think shes a maid - theres hardly any viet maids n we have done well w/o a maid.

Somehow during the dream i alr knew she was a vietnamese. I was standing at the door of my home and i shook her hand to sorta welcome her. She looked very young, barely past marriagable age. Dun really rmb how she looked, but she gave me impression that shes a nice girl.

I doubt she was for me. more likely to be for my bro since he seems to be much more interested in vietnamese girls than i am. he has had some 'exposure' too. haha. Maybe hes gonna meet her in the trip to vietnam we r gonna have soon? hah. jus kidding.

anyway, Id choose to think of the dream as random la.. cos im not dat keen on it happening. Local produce is still better! wahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Premonition?