Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Morningmares!

Early this morning, i had a series of short unpleasant or scary dreams, of which the last one woke me up prematurely. (Since it happened in the early hours of morning, i call it morningmares.)

Its actually been a long time since i had nightmares, and an even longer time since it was this bad. I was actually in cold sweat for the next few minutes after i woke. I did not watch any shows or read any books on horror or paranormal stuffs, so i dunno y it hapens. There were many dreams in that series, but i only remember a few. they may not be in sequence.

In one of them, i was at a place like a shopping centre, outside a toilet. the whole place was dark, unlit and desolated, except for 1 small light from the toilet. I was supposed to be a vegetable seller! I was sitting at that corner on a stool, with some birdcages beside me. inside these cages, there were vegetable leaves packed together in the shape of birds! super weird. Of course, it made no sense trying to sell vegetables at a deserted building at night, and outside the toilet. Then, i saw 2 torchlights shining around and approaching from the darkness. they were being held by invisible people! in quickly dismantled 1 of the veggie birds n covered myself with the leaves.

Next, i was on a SBS bus. there was bright moonlight lighting up the place outside. evryone on the bus was sleeping. the outside place was unfamiliar, and i din noe where the bus was heading. the bus kept travelling n it didnt reach any familiar places. there was also no bus stops outside. i felt very lost n helpless.

The next dream only lasted a few seconds. i was on the same bus. there were messes of bloody stuff on the seats, cant tell what they are. sth like entrails. The circular handles hanging from the ceiling (for ppl to hold) was replaced by hooks of the same size, with pieces of flesh hanging from them.

Next, i was in my school. the sky was covered with dark clouds. i was on the 2nd storey of the classroom block. i looked down onto the quadrangle, which is a grass-covered area used mainly by CCA groups. The quadrangle had been turned into a cemetery, with typical western-style stone tombs on it. then, a parade of people approached from the main gate. they were short figures in white robes. 8 of them were carrying 2 coffins to the cemetery n the rest followed behind. i ran to the science block, which overlooks the soccer field, and i found that the field had also been turned into cemetery! the main thought in my mind: how and why did my school become like this?!

And this is the dream that woke me up. I was in some unknown large indoor place. i was at the entrance of what seemed like makeshift temple. it was just a room with a large altar in it. (cant make out the figure on the altar, but it had 2 glowing globes at the sides.) Suddenly, a person with a plastic bag wrapping his head came running past me and into the room. once in front of the altar, he took off the plastic bag. He stared at the altar with a really horrified expression and then started screaming.
Then i woke up.

I was still semi-conscious, but i couldnt get to sleep again. after goin back to sleep for a few moments, new nightmares would attack me. (i was still awake and i could voluntarily stop those dreams.) I somehow sensed some aura around my room, almost expecting some demon to appear anytime. I prayed hard and focused my mind on the fact that nothing can harm me, with the holy spirit around. thats how i finally slept again, peacefully.

I did have another dream after that, but it was about comp games! haha.
I woke up again at 11am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Morningmares!