Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

-random.

i finally got a personal experience of encountering a despo guy. i didnt get to know of a guy friend committing despo acts, but instead i was almost a victim of one.
i was playing viwawa 2 days ago. i had my 'wawa' dressed up as a girl (cos i think it looks nicer..) and so halfway playing a fellow player started private chat with me, started breaking ice and then asked me for email add to add on msn. i asked him why, and he said he just wanna be my friend. i sensed sth not normal, but i gave it to him for fun. so he added me on msn and talked random stuff for awhile (he turns out to be 21 years old), then he finally asked me, "are you a guy?"

so i told him the truth, and he accused me of tricking him and pretending to be a girl because of my wawa. and he said he would not have added me if he knew i was a guy. so i called him a despo cheeko pek, which he denied, saying "i cannot make friends meh?" then i asked why only wanna make friends with girls? of which he refused to answer. haha. obviously he was trying to hook up random girls. is this common?
btw, he is not the first to wanna add me on msn. another guy also did, but stopped being so friendly after he realised im older than him. until now he prolly doesnt know im a guy!

Why does putting something across 'bluntly' and 'sharply' mean almost the same thing?

In response to my questioning on why some french words dont follow a certain rule in the french language, my french teacher replied,
"you cant just change the sentence structure like that. maybe they (the makers of french language) made a mistake, but it has been like that for centuries. so you have to follow it..."

i realised that the french word 'pourquoi' (why) was made after our singlish term. or vice versa.
pour = for
quoi = what
so pourquoi = for what!
and in singlish terms, for what is used like a why..

shopping to me is a chore. especially shopping for clothes. the big problem of most clothes shops today, they only cater to the mid-range ppl in their sizes. so many times, for tops and bottoms alike, they only have sizes like 29 and above, which is too baggy for me. ends up a wasted shopping effort. i think i would have to turn to those bigger branded outlets which will be rather painful on my budget... oh why are even skinny ppl discriminated..

Disneyworld is offering internship to the students of DTRM. and i have signed up for it. only i have to pass an interview with the americans on the 25th aug. if successful, i would be leaving for disney world in sept next year! yeah i really wanna go, so really gotta pray ill pass the interview. but even if i fail, i guess local attachment isnt too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: -random.