Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rocket man

Such a coincidence... todays jym sermon talked about the journey to Mars. Just this morning i also dreamt i was going to fly to mars. and i dont consider it a pleasant dream.

I was in some desert at night... perhaps nevada desert. a clear dark cloudless sky above, i saw a bright shining object in the sky, supposedly mars. I witnessed the launching of a gigantic rocket heading to mars, watching it soar upwards as the flames lighted up the sky. it got smaller and smaller. it was a powerful sight. i felt for those ppl on board that rocket, like they were leaving forever.

I was supposed to be on the next rocket also heading to mars. i would be leaving Earth in just a few more minutes, God knows when i would be back. my classmate was also on the same rocket as me (dunno why him of all ppl...) and he was saying things that werent so helpful, sth along the lines of "its not just a far away country. its Mars.. another planet. you can forget about returning anytime soon."

The feeling i had was.. not good and felt like backing out. i would be totally cut off from Earth, be gone for an extremely long time and no turning back. May not even come back alive. i would be going to a whole new place 400 million km away, with no promising life to look forward to there; full of uncertainty. i thought about all the things i would be missing out as a sacrifice to go on this mission (to do dunno what). i felt very homesick. but still, in the end i guess i went.

the next scene, i was already in space, outside the rocket! i was somehow clinging on to a bar outside the rocket. looking down, there was like 10-stories-tall of the rocket below me, and beyond that is the dark boundless space. i was clinging on for dear life, or else be ejected into space and lost forever. after some cries for help, a ladder made of rope was released beside me. i manged to climb onto that ladder and got back to safety. i did not see who pulled me in.

it was a scary dream, both parts of it. but looking back, it was a nice 'dream experience'.

Anyway, i have been giving myself abit of discount on my game-fasting. I allowed myself to play C&C3 on the desktop every friday. but i dont consider that a failure.. its quite minor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Rocket man