Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

For most of yesterday i was not at home.. Early in the morning i went to church to meet up with Derrick and ivan to do some stuff for games. We spent the whole morning and part of the afternoon doing it. But derrick left halfway to go for interview. (leaver.)

Tho we finished in arly afternoon, i rather not go home yet cos i was supposed to have drum lessons at 6.30. Since both the teacher and the student was there, i had drum lesson earlier at 4.15. After that i spent more then half an hour watching arcade fighting game replays and then i did my homework. By the time i finished it was alr 7. I heard that dinner was alr ready at home, which surprises me cos my mom usualy finishes cooking at 7+, close to 8.

I found the anser only when i got back. My mom was leaving for England! I did not realise until she told me. Lucky im not a small kid anymore who needs time to get mentally prepared for her to leave. And luckily our storm from the previous night had cleared. So we left for the airport at 8.45. Upon entering the airport, i was met with many rows of japanese students in school uniforms. wonder what theyre doing here. And they all looked so nerdy and dumb. I pictured the guys in jap military uniform, assembling in rows to march into inavde singapore 65 years ago. I can imagine how the singaporean defenders would have laughed at their faces cos it doesnt suit a soldier. Ah well... hope no jap reads this.

I came back at 10.30 and i went to sort things out on my room table. I saw that i left a packet of M&Ms open, half finished and on the table. I reached in to get some and i felt sth soft. Tho the chocolates were melting, it would not feel like that. Then this big fat lizard crawled up my hand. I got shocked and in reflex, i flung it outta the window. Then i saw... my packet of M&Ms was moving! Inside, i saw a big disgusting multicoloured lizard-tail wriggling about inside... defiling my chocolates! Stupid lizard! What a waste. had to throw it away. I wouldnt have the appetite to eat it even if the lizard just had a bath.

Anyway, today my mom called the moment she arrived at London. So fast miss us alr. Aiyo. Business trippers cannot afford to be homesick. Well.. it would be a new experience not having a mom for 2 weeks. More freedom! hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!