Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Join me in this!

I have seen this appearing on a number of blogs alr. So i guess its becoming an IN thing among us SJCers. K. follow these instructions clearly.

20 people you can think of right now at the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 20 people.
Ok. Here goes. These 20 listed here are the ones I thought of. I restricted 2 sjc, tho.

1. Stacey
2. Sarah
3. Karina
4. Denise
5. Claudia
6. Kaixin
7. Collin Kam
8. Joyce Teo
9. Joyce Lyn
10. Kester
11. Lawrence
12. Kenny
13. Stone
14. Derrick
15. Aikhong
16. Ivan
17. jeremy
18. daniel
19. joanne
20. Joel pang

As an exercise, try thinking of how each name links to the next. Heh.

How did I meet 14? (Derrick)
Long long time ago, in a galaxy near to mine. I rmb he was in SPK as a small kid.

What would I do if I never met 1? (Stacy)
Say hello.. and maybe abit more if theres an occasion to do so.

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? (Joel pang and joycelyn)
Well... i once heard joel sayin to pastor henry: "do u want me to take care of your daughter?" =)
I wun do anythin if they date one day. gooseberry isnt a nice thing to play.

Did you ever like 19? (joanne)
Of Course! I still do now.
As a sister in christ. dun get me wrong! cool down, daniel!

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? (Kaixin and jeremy)
Dun think so. their character is a world apart.

Describe 3. (Karina)
Hmm... cute, cordial, the more innocent type. Has a nice kiddy voice. I have yet to see an angry Karina. Good social and interaction skills. So far shes the only 1 whom i can talk a lil 'cheem' to on msn and she still understands.

Do I think 8 is attractive? (Joyce teo)
Er... to a certain extent. She has one type of face that can look very pretty or very ugly depending on the angle of view and facial expression. Can be improved by growing taller. ;) Character wise, im not sure. Ive yet to noe abt that.

Do I know any of 12's family? (Kenny)
Yah. Eva, Helen and Khairon.

What's 8 favourite tee? (joyce teo)
how would i noe? i neva see her wearing tees except for the one joel pang lent her for GDOP.

What would you do if 18 confesses that he/she likes you? (Daniel)
He doesnt need to. i noe he does. And i like him too. Rite, daniel?
As a brother in christ. Dun get me wrong! Cool down, daniel!

What language does 15 speak? (Aikhong)
Singlish and Chinese.

Who is 9 going out with? (Joycelyn)
Hint* I see her with Kester Kiong alot of times.

how old is 16 now? (Ivan)
21.

When was the last time I spoke to 13? (Stone)
As a group; 4 Jun. During DG. Face to face; the last drum lesson.

What's 2's favourite band/singer? (Sarah)
Fountains of Wayne! Cos one of its song is all about her.

Would you ever date 4? (Denise)
Nah. She will just fall asleep.

Would you ever date 7? (Collin Kam)
No. He's taken.

What's 10's last name? (Kester)
Kiong Kah Kuoy! Correct me if im wrong.

Would you be in a serious relationship with 11? (Lawrence)
No. i dun wish to spoil ppl's relationships.

What school does 3 go to? (Karina)
MGS. Matt Guru School. Therefore she has to take on the name Karina Maria Matt.

Where does 6 live? (Kaixin)
Somehwere among the peaceful rows of houses along the road which goes to somehwere near Nanyang girls school.

What's the favourite thing about 5? (Claudia)
Getting shocked easily and screaming loudly upon shock. Funneeeee!!

Have you seen 1 naked? (Stacy)
No. Theres no opportunity for me to. And even if there is, i wont take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Join me in this!