Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Treasure Uncovered!

While looking through some old books yesterday, i found a book which i had long thought lost. I was so happy to have found it. It contains a collection of literacy works which i did during my free-writing sessions in early sec 2. These consist of short writings and poems. I was really into these things during that time. But somehow i have lost both talent and interest in poetry now.

Heres one of the most interesting short writings in there. Heh. i had been writing about my dreams before i started blogging. This keeps dreams alive. Here goes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A divine dream
I have had millions of dreams in my life, some have been forgotten even before i woke up, some have been forgotten over a few days or weeks. However, there are dreams which will remain in my memory for years to come. These dreams must have had great impact or meaning to me, or in the case of nightmares, it must be scary and realistic.

On friday, 9 Jan 2004, i dreamt that i appeared in some place which seemed like heaven. I walked out, actually hovered out of a small room into a large hall where there were neat rows of white robed figures, about 10 rows of them and the rows seemed endless, stretching all the way back the hall. They were bowing down until their face touched the floor and were facing a large throne on a raised platform. On it sat another robed figure which looks like Jesus in all the pictures and paintings i seen. There were 2 angels standing beside him and a large white banner behind.

I then hovered to the opposite side of the hall, where there was a long corridor which was white on every side. i walked forward, each step only being able to see a little further through a thick white mist which blocked my view after a metre away. I noticed that the narrow corridor was widening as i moved on.

Soon, the white mist started to turn redder and redder until suddenly the mist was gone. In front of me was a large clearing. I was standing on the edge of a tunnel which led to a large, deep pit. Above were fast-moving clouds in a red sky. Far below was a pool of bright yellow liquid looking like molten metal and flames surrounding it. Small objects were falling from the red sky above, down into the pit.

In the instance of fear i turned and fell, then started walking back. The white mist in front of me was a relief, while it was a nuisance earlier on. Then i woke up.

This was definitely a divine dream as most parts of the dreams make sense and they also connect well. It is said that in heaven the ppl would recognise each other as brothers and sisters in christ and not as the person during life. Therefore everyone looks the same. It is also said that the narrow path of life, a more difficult life because it is filled with conviction to God's laws and discipline, shall lead towards heaven. The wide path, filled with the ways of sinful human nature, will lead to the person's destruction and the lake of burning sulphur, or hell. Also, there is a verse saying "none shall come to the father but by me." So, with Jesus in my heart and following of his laws in the less carefree narrow path, I shall be led to reaching heaven.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
k. that was what i wrote more than 2 years ago. Bear with any parts that u may not understand cos my vocab back then was worse. I may consider posting some of the poems in futur posts. I am not afraid. surely they are not that bad till it makes a laughing stock when i publicise them. wahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Treasure Uncovered!