Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Another trip to dreamland...

While still in dreamland this morning, i had another strange dream. But not only is this strange, its confusing too. I have not recently encountered anything that has likeness to the events in it. I specially write out the whole dream in as much detail as possible so that you can enter that dream i was in by picturing it out through imagination. I hope you all will be able to... :)


I was in a room with dark concrete walls and no electric lights. The scene was a blur. the place was lighted by the sunlight from a few small windows behind me. I figured it was a hospital. A low quality hospital. There were rows of beds somewhere to my left and nurses were dashing about before my eyes. When things became clearer, i saw the nurses were pushing those beds on wheels past me, and on them were human figures covered with a white cloth like what youll see when a fresh corpse is transferred to the morgue. One by one, many corpses were carried away before me. At that point it was already frightening.

Next, i was in front of this hospital bed and someone was meddling with a corpse on it. He uncovered the cloth on the bottom half of the corpse and there was a big hole in its abdomen area. (the hole's diameter was about half the length of the right of the waist to the left.) Inside the hole was a pool of vile fluid. a mixture of yellow and red, like tomato ketchup and mustard sauce mixed. The person proceeded to use a scoop the size of a teaspoon to fish out some inanimate wormlike objects floating in the fluid and put them in a bowl. The objects were as big as the spoon. I was irked and so i ran to the exit of the room to my right and there was darkness for some time.

Ethereal travel. I was transported to somewhere which was worlds apart from the previous scene. Judging from the sky it was nighttime. But i could see my surroundings cos the place was illuminated by the gloom of moonlight, brighter than ever seen on earth. It was as if there was a full moon and it came twice as close to the earth. In front of me was a wooden bridge. I stood on the bridge and looked onto a slowly flowing stream. The clear shallow waters sparkled in the moonlight. There were cattail plants which were taller than me sprouting along the banks. Up from the waters, small glowing, bluish-white figures were emerging out floating upwards into the air, like tiny spirits. The place filled me with a sense of peace, comfort and serenity.

Suddenly i heard people coming. Near the opposite side of the bridge, a suspension bridge (like those you see in jungle adventure camps, made of wood planks and ropes or chains) hung a few meters above in mid air, perpendicular to the bridge. On it, i saw a whole bunch of my schoolteachers walking across, chatting with each other. I somehow had this sense to try to hide so that i can see them but they cant see me. So i ran to the other side of the bridge and observed as they walked past. Then i turned around and was met with darkness.

I entered into a long maze. The area around me from my shoulders down were shrouded in pitch darkness. To my left and right, there were bonsais which were about 4 metres tall, pruned in the shape such that it created the maze. the maze was just wide enough for me to walk through. The path twisted and turned, and i just kept going about using my sense of touch. I felt helplessly lost in darkness.

Then i came to the point where, finally, the moonlight shone right in and lighted up the place again. Ahh. the light at the end of the tunnel. I emerged from the maze and found myself in a familiar place which i recognise to be east sussex lane , a place where i walk past everytime i return home from school. it was such a relieving feeling to be in a familiar place after being lost.

I went over the hilly road of east sussex lane and reached holland road. Cars were blurly zooming about on the main road and i could only see the cars' outlines and headlights. Then everything became misty and i seemed to drift across the main road, with cars goin past me less than a metre away or maybe even through me. I passed through the fence in the middle of the main road and stopped on the oppostite side of the road, where the bus stop that i wait for my homeward bus was. I lay down on the hard metallic bench, but it seemed so comfortable. The next thing i knew, i was back on planet earth, lying on my comfortable bed. The end.

I took the trouble to revise through my usage of words so that i will create an as accurate as possible account. But the descriptions are based on the 'screenshots' i have in my head. It may be different from the real dream itself due to mind matters. I wish there is a real modern day joseph here to interpret my dream. I bet its gonna be a hard task for him cos the dream is made up of non-matching-context scenes. Meanwhile, Mr. Derrick Joseph Wong can give some suggestions according to your dream book? hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Another trip to dreamland...