Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Intoduction

Welcome, everybody. After months of delay and procrastination i finally decided to start my own blog. I used to think blogging is a useless waste of time... but well, i start to find its use now that i began to read many ppl's blogs. I know im really outdated.. some ppl start their blog while still little kids, and here am i starting at the age of 15, and gonna be 16 in a few months time.

For any of you visited my blog without knowing who i am, my name is John.. John (constantine) Pang. ^^

I will try to post sth at least once a week, and make sure its not too boring that my blog would become an alternative to counting sheep to sleep, like some ppl's blog i noe of. I shant call names. So its would be an honour if my blog is well visited. I mean.. nobody posts stuff on their blog that is meant for just themselves to see. So what i post is for everyone 2 see, obviously. hehe. k i think im getting rather longwinded here. Thats introduction for me.

Signing off here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Intoduction