Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Friday, June 02, 2006

The past few days had been a hard time for me.. but nevertheless, i still survived.
31 May. My F&N teacher suddenly demanded my O level coursework from me and told me that it is the deadline alr. I asked her if it was supposed to be my final edition.. she said "of course." I rmb hearing that the final edition was to be handed up during term 3, but i was just not very sure. And now, she told me its today. She extended my deadline to 2 Jun.
So of course, i was in a big hurry.. i started doing all my editing the moment i switched on the comp, and then i realised there was no more printing paper. I called my mom to bring back some, and that day she came back very late. When she came back, i was doing other stuff.. then suddenly the comp turned off, and could not start again. I havnt printed it out yet. Such a coincidence of bad luck.

1 Jun. Nothing could be done to revive the comp. the motherboard was blown. The only option offered was to bring the comp to Derrick's place at 10pm so he could fix it. Not Derrick wong, but Uncle Derrick; Kester Bin Derrick. He extracted my hardisk into his comp and i printed out my stuff. When i returned it was alr abt 12. What a relief to have solved such a big problem... i thought.
The streets were still filled of traffic and pedestrain, much more than i expected. It was the 1st time in my life i spent the 1st minute of the day in a car. When i reached home, i suddenly realised i forgot to print out the bibliography! The whole coursework would be disqualified without it. So i had to make up a few websites, and write the it out.. handwritten. My list of 15+ websites became just 6 fake websites. By the time i finished it was alr 1+.

2 Jun. I had to wake up at 6.20 for remedials. Went to school like a zombie. then the teacher broke the news that the final draft deadline IS actually term 3. I was angry, dissapointed and many more with that teacher. She actually lied to me cos she tot i wasnt listening in class and she wanna make me pay for that. But i was jus wanting to confirm. Can that teacher be charged for lying out of malice? ^^

That night i went for ARTstravaganza. That is the first concert GMSS has ever held and is meant to be its 30th birthday celebration. After my nap i woke up at 3.50. I was told to meet at sch at 4 cos i was involved in ushering. So i went to the venue (Singapore Poly) straight. Then when i reached there i realise the concert actually starts at 7, and the meeting in sch was actually for a briefing. So i had nth to do there.. except to look at art pieces and watch the ppl do rehearsals. The rest of the scouts came at 6+. We had to squat at a corner to have our miserable packet beehoon dinner. Then at 6.30 we were stationed around the place until 7.25 to guide ppl to the theate and make sure no ordinary ppl parks at the VIP slots. Super borrring.

Cos of the stupid ushering duty, the scouts had the worst seats (cos its free seating) and i missed 25 mins of the concert. The concert was a number of performances put up by the Military band, dance club, chinese orchestra and school choir, as well as some solos or duets by specially invited ppl such as a ex talent search winner. shes a malay, but she sings like a typical ang moh. The concert was quite interesting on the whole, and tickets cost only $5. Certainly many times more worth than Joyce Teo's band concert, which cost $15, only performed by the band and is much shorter in duration. Anyway, for both concerts i got the tickets from sum1 who could not make it so i didnt pay... and in both cases nobody checked if the ppl entering had tickets.
After the concert it was alr abt 9.30. For fun and exercise, i walked all the way back home from SP. I somehow did not feel tired, but after i reached home, all the energy was sucked outta me.
Time for another refreshing sleep.

3 Jun. That is, today. My comp is finally fixed and was delivered here in the morning. It seemed like a really long time since i used the comp tho its only 2 days ago. Looks like this comp is becoming too big a part of my life...
heh. anyway, all is fine now. i can free my mind of troubles.. for now at least. :)

Signing off here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!