Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

a little thought

I'll take whatever the world gives me. cause ultimately it is also what God choose to give me according to His plan which i would want to follow.

defining contentment,
"contentment is the realisation that God has provided everything that i need for my present happiness"

Yes, God may have denied me of may things that i want, but thinking it through, i do have everything i need. I can be happy with the way i am or how things are now. if only i stop comparing myself to others, or how things could have been better. its hard, but it would take some getting used to.

after all, it is better to be content with little, than to gain much just to satisfy your desire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: a little thought