Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Update 10/3

So, there has not been very good response from the questions posted on my previous post... which could only come from 3 things:
- nobody dares to give an answer
- nobody bothers to think about it and comment
- hardly anyone reads this blog.
well i do hope its the first and not the third.


well its holiday time now apparently. break away from all the projects and studies. i was pretty free during the first few days after my freedom, and i guessed i much wasted it away. but now it has been filled with activity so much that holiday isnt like holiday, in the sense that there aint much time for my own free activities at home, like learning on pipsology. havent even done 2 chapters.

i would say its a good thing to be always kept busy, provided im doing constuctive things. i guess most of them are... its packed nearly full this whole week, and then next week theres gonna be camp. but after that the plans are thin. thats the time i might go back to being bored.

I was praying that i would spend my time wisely, and also to find a job. well about spending time wisely thats yet to say. but instead a job found me. yeah they actually call up students from the contacts i dunno how they obtained, and ask them to join. im uncertain on how this career would go and how truly attractive it is. but im giving it a try for the sake of learning, even if i dont get to earn much after all. i dont see myself being very involved in this.

i have been trying out once again on Dota AI. still using the quite outdated 6.43AI. and lately i have now succeeded in winning against 5 insanes using several heroes that had failed a few times before or i had perceived impossible. then somehow now it turns out quite easy...
these include:
- enigma
- goblin techies
- tinker
- phantom lancer
- spirit breaker
- crystal maiden
- silencer
- dark seer

for most of them, the secret lies within 1 or 2 certain crucial items. commonly, its bloodstone. i realised, its quite imbal using against 5 AIs. well, i shall continue trying again on those outcasted heroes.. when i have time.

i have experienced how problems and tough times in life had been a great learning experience for me and how it made me grow stronger. now i can see that God is gradually taking me out of my trials and replacing them with blessings. And so one night as i was reflecting on my blessings, out of a moment of zeal i prayed that God would put me through the next series of trails so i could learn and grow even more. and the very next moment, i regretted praying for that.
so i anxiously prayed to take back that request, because i cant bear to part with my long-awaited blessings. yet. but when is the right time to come out of my comfort zone again? or will i never come out by having this mentality...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Update 10/3