Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Francais

Alors, after my french course ended, i intended to continue in Alliance Francaise. (cause my textbook was still less then half covered by the end of it...) i checked with them and yes it was possible. but my course mates who i asked along have yet to decide if they wanna continue in AF, and while waiting for them, i forgot all about it. also reluctant due to whatever complications that may have.

and then yesterday i received a letter from my school's language dept which invited me to continue in French II next semester... problem of uncertainty solved! i knew of french II, but thought i couldnt go for it cos it lasted a whole year long, which i dont have. but to my surprise, French II is now changed to twice a week, allowing me to finish it within one semester. timing of the classes are quite suitable too. problem of timing solved!
Thanks be to God for this opportunity.

one good thing about french is that it has quite alot of similar vocab to english, so alot of new words can be guessed. just for fun, i came up with a list of the misleading exceptions i know of...

but thinking carefully, most of them can actually be argued to have some relation between the suggested and real meaning. see it? haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Francais