Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy birthday blog!

(This is exactly the 100th post on this blog! yeah nice number... but i had been roughly planning for it since a month or so ago. )

Oh no im so sorry my dear blog, that i had to wait till the last minute before i officialy wished you happy birthday. now its like the last 10 mins till the next day. i feel sorry for u, that nobody else ever remembered your birthday other than your owner here. believe me though that i did rmb since the start of the day, just that i didnt have the access or time.

Thank you for being such a faithful and devoted blog, always being there for me when i needed, sharing my life and keeping my precious memories of the past 2 years. though you never tell me about your life or your problems like i do, i know that you remember eveything that i have told u, and you are able to keep track of me, how i was now and back then, how ive changed.

i hope that you will continue to faithfully listen to me for the rest of time, to continue being my confidante till im old and grey. meanwhile, i pray that blogger will keep you alive, that you dont catch viruses, dont let bugs in, and dont suddenly conk out. Here's a little handmade birthday cake for u.. raspberry flavour. hope u like it! Wishing you a blessed birthday and a good year ahead!


Your creator and best friend,
-JCP


Ok it was a bit dumb writing to a blog. but hey, once i got into it, after awhile i began to feel like i was writing to a real person! all that i said are true after all. yeah, i do feel attached to this blog. 2 years now. sad that nobody else remembered its birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Happy birthday blog!