Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Friday, January 21, 2011

A year since Disney

Exactly 1 year ago from today, was the last day of my time in Disneyworld, Orlando.
There are just so much memories of that place and time, that i get super nostalgic dwelling on it.
For example, reminiscing my apartment that i stayed in there, the frantic packing up and settling everything on the last day, and not to forget the great mess that was left of the apartment upon our departure.


kitchen sink area

dressing table in bedroom



the whole living room

notice the abandoned spongebob in the corner...


its like a battlefield


looking at the video, i realised there were some stuff i left behind that i still wanted! But anyways, i was already facing a luggage space crisis then, not much more could have been saved back home.

Life has never been the same for me since the time before Disney.
But i have by now fully integrated back into life in my homeland, and it all seems now like just a long, sweet, adventurous dream. I cant be dreaming for too long; I had to wake up someday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: A year since Disney