Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Monday, October 25, 2010

"It would be a miracle"

Today was my final theory driving test. I somehow thought it was at 8pm, so i pushed the studying to the last minute, with most of it to be done in the morning and afternoon. I did study some earlier, but much less than planned. Then in the morning i went to check the schedule to confirm, and at the same time do some mock questions online.

To my horror, i found out that my test was actually at 11.45am, effectively taking away 8 hours of study time! I had only barely an hour left to study from the time i found out, and half the textbook was still unread. Furthermore, in doing the mock questions, i failed badly. I told myself, "wah GG for sure already la."

So i checked for the next available test slots, which turned out to be just next week! Sounds good to me, just cancel this one and book next week, giving me just nice amount of time to study. But then i decided, dont cancel it, just go, and use this round as a practice and see what kind of questions would come out.

the main thing i was worried about was that after the test, those slots may be quickly swiped up, leaving me to wait until december or beyond for the next test, when im already into the wild green yonder. So i prayed, "Lord, please save that slot for me. But if i would somehow pass this time, it would be a miracle, and great will be your glory!" And so i went for my test, without any anxiety... and i passed!

It might have been for what i prayed, that He brought the miracle i mentioned to pass. The questions that came were lots of common sense stuff, some repeat from basic theory, but a few tricky ones, those which the Lord then helped me through.
So, just keep praying and have faith - youll never know when God would bring about the miracle you ask for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: "It would be a miracle"