Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Look to the skies.

My unit posting is out. For the next 20 months, i will be training to shoot at planes! how interesting. My vocation is called ‘air defence weapons operator’.

when i first saw my posting, i was like ‘ohh cool!’
That was cause its under Air force. But when i look carefully, it actually could very well turn out to be a pretty boring and sian role. I could imagine myself spending 20 months, everyday sitting behind an Anti-air gun, staring at the sky and waiting to shoot enemy planes that never come.
My camp is the Air force school, in the paya lebar area, but far from any MRT. ppl say there is nothing but nothingness around the vicinity of the airbase. like an out-of-civilisation area surrounded by lots of civilisation further out.

Yes, God has a plan for me to be in this position. perhaps in the dullness of my job ill have more time to spend thinking about God. Or maybe i am specially put there to meet a friend, who God wants to reach through me. Or maybe its not as dull and boring as i think, and i gain much from it. Im not disappointed or feeling sian about my posting. Just eager to wait and see whats in store for me. Keep the anticipation up a little! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Look to the skies.