Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Stranded in the middle

The job hunt is over. I have given up on finding one to last for these 36 days remaining before i lose my freedom. The last straw came when even an apparent successful interview for a part time restaurant job was in the end dismissed because it was too short a time to work. Never thought so, thus taking some time to rest and slack first, taking my time to find a job. Now the effects of my procrastination has come to bite me.
I am now stranded in the middle of my 2 months stretch of free time - having rested pretty much enough for a month, and having not enough time to do some work in the remaining month.

The good news is, i have now an extra 36 days of freedom! whooo...
The bad news is, after it all, i would have slacked/relaxed/been free for more than 2 months. and so far in the month passed, it has not been so productive; in fact boring at times. of course theres the loss of opportunity to also earn some money and gain some valuable work experience.

I have identified the cause lack of productivity during my free time at home to be lack of discipline... and its precisely because i am in the comforts of home, that i feel so at ease to do whatever i want - which happens to be not very productive activities. Looks like going on myself the hard way is the only way to ensure this time i bought will not be wasted away.

At the start of it, i had already committed this time to the Lord to guide me and open opportunities for me to spend this time meaningfully. Seeing the way all the jobs i tried for turned out so unfavourably towards me, i guess God has plan for me to just ... be free.
I await to see what God has in store for me during this time.... just hope it wont be the same as the month passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Stranded in the middle