Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I am freed!

The last paper is finally over!! i am free at last! not only do i not have to do any more studies or projects, i can channel all the time to doing what i like... for 2 months!! i had similar 2 mth breaks during my sec sch.. but this time it seems much more a refreshing break, cos this semester i had hardly any holiday, save the 2 weeks for christmas which wasnt much of a holiday as the exams were just shortly ahead. now is the time i can finally really enjoy. the past 2 weeks were just rushing studies.. very cramped schedule as i didnt spread it out over the 2 week break. under such stress, i realised i get hungry faster. now i noe y many put on during the 2nd half of J2.

this morning i was so eagerly anticipating my upcoming freedom that i couldnt really concentrate on my last minute studies. i had to repeatedly tell myself not to rejoice too soon.. just wait another few more hours. as i put down my books and headed for school i was feeling happy alr cos it would be the last time i touched any study material for the next 2 months.

but sadly i didnt have that kind of rejoicing moment once the paper ended.. cos the paper itself dampened my spirits. i was fine before he paper, but when it started, i was stuck on the first qn. not that i didnt know how to do.. it was quite complicated but do-able. my mind was just blanked out. a subject requiring much analysis n interpretation of data proved to be indigestable by my blurred brain. i never felt like that before.. really terrifying. i was panicking... then i took a few minutes to rest and pray. when i got up i was still in the blur state. i spent more than 30 minutes on a 17-mark qn. but like some miracle, at the moment 30minutes passed, my brain suddenly turned functional, and even better than normal. i finished the next 9-mark question in just 6 minutes! i was so amazed at what happened. the turbo boost lasted for another 40 mins or so, before returning to normal performance. that was how i sort of managed to finish my paper. overall... not so confident though. so it spoilt my otherwise happy ending.

this time somehow i felt the studies burdening me like ever before, not even before O lvls. after the paper today i felt the chains being broken and the world brightened. as if to signify my newfound freedom, i got a good cut. i also bought new sandals to replace my broken masking-taped old ones, and revisited some familiar places at the same time.

now 2 months may seem long, but it will be over before i know it. i got so many things i plan to do during the holidays, and i shall make it a point to spend the time more meaningfully past holidays. now i have a list of at least 1 things alr, more things to be thought about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: I am freed!