Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Yatta!

yay i feel really good today! its not usual for me to count my eggs b4 they hatch, but today i just wanna gloat while i can. i may still be able to gloat afterwards though.

today i had my stats exam.. all those chapters that im weaker in didnt come out. so i was able to do ALL the qns. and just b4 the exam, i happened to ask just the right person for help on how to use the calculator for some function that could help to save a lot of trouble. she was like teaching me in full detail even with explainations like as if im a first time student in her tuition class. wow. and true enough it came out in the exam! it saved me so much time and effort than to do it the long and tedious way. and yes i needed that saved time quite badly cos i made a careless mistake during the start of a long qn.. and lucky i found out so i had to redo the whole qn, wasting alot of time. but i still managed to finish the paper just on time.

and since this subject is like math - if u noe how to do the qn, getting full marks is easily possible. so yeah.. its been a long time since i felt this confident of my performance. not that i studied very hard.. i was feeling quite apprehensive before it.. but after seeing the qns i was relieved. no qns left me scratching my head, despite some that were unfamiliar. Really must have been God's help. almost unbelievable.

on mon my exam was terrible... due to being late for 15 mins i ran outta time n left abt 10 marks of qns unattempted. pkus i made a very stupid mistake costing 6 marks. 3 grades down. ouch. but nvm... i redeemed myself today. and this module has twice the credits than that 1 i screwed up. so i stand to gain!

But my getting an A is far from guaranteed. there may be careless mistakes that im not aware of even tho i checked. and its also SP's policy that not more than 30% can get A for a perticular module. thats in addition to the 80% requirement for getting A. and it seems too many ppl r doing well in stats. i heard sum1 got an average score of 100 for all the tests so far. my current standing at 60% weightage is 80. this exam makes up the other 40%. and more than a third of my class stands at above 80. if they maintain it for this exam, im not getting A.

anyway, even if i dont get A, i wont cry or be sad. cos i know that im good, just that too many others are better. now theres 2 more exams remaining...hope they will be good as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Yatta!