Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

CADC FOC 07

This morning i slept at about 2. I couldnt sleep at first. After some time it came a part i was feeling extremely tired, with a splitting headache and dizziness. I was like semi conscious... still awake but unable to move any part. That was when i started having a series of many very short but freaky nightmares. I think.. none of them involved ghostly apperances, tho. I cant rmb all of them, except the last one, which woke me up. I dreamt that i was on my bed (exactly the place and position as i was. I was lying face up.) Then i suddenly felt something flat and hard like a wood plank pressing against my back, and something else smaller pressing against my chest so i could hardly breathe. Then i started to levitate slowly, up until almost touching the ceiling, and then floated down back onto my bed. and when i touched down i woke up. It was one of the most real dreams i ever had. The feeling of the pressure and my arms dangling as i was lifted up, as well as the state of confusion and awaiting the worst was so real. And it freaks me out till now. Did i really have a spiritual attack? I know these things are very real. But I didnt do anything that could possibly trigger off such an attack... unless for... not doing QT for almost a week and not going to church on sunday. oOo. U all better play safe and be regular with ur QT ok..

Anyway, that was just a sidetrack. I was away for some poly orientation camp from sat to tues. Was held at st johns island. On the overall, its a very good camp. Can clearly see that a real lot of preparation was put into it. The element of surprise in some programmes and the senior's going the extra mile to try make things fun for us, plus the (forced) fostering of bonding makes the camp a very memorable one. But sadly i couldnt really enjoy it cos i was constantly very tired. The schedule heavily deprives us of sleep. I almost fell sick but surprisingly recovered before i did. I enjoyed it better when i got used to the conditions and 'lifestyle' of the camp.

An account of it would be posted on the other blog soon. Ugh. The kem kaizen (and the outdated christ n co) is still in progress and i have to on-hold it now to write on this. Ill try to complete this one this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: CADC FOC 07