Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Modelling job?

woooh! Today i got a real shock of my life! Nevertheless a pleasant shock, but not something i would like to happen again ...

This afternoon i turned on my handphone to find a message saying i missed a call. So i made a call back to that number, totally clueless of who it is.

Person on line: hello! i am (cannot hear). can i help u?

Me: Hi im john. someone called my handphone using this number... u noe who it is?

Person on line: er.. hold on arh.. John isit? (shouts to the other ppl) anyone here looking for John?

few seconds later...
Lydia: Hi, John. could you come down for interview?

Me: err.. may i noe who is this?

Lydia: Im Lydia.

Me: ... from???

Lydia: the modelling agency
(i was very confused... cant be true.. but it seemd so real. wow! i am being offered a modelling job! thats so cool! and i half believed it.)

me: huh? modelling agency?

Lydia: um... yyess...

Me: you mean u want me to be a model??
(we both started laughing in a giggling manner.)

Lydia: u mean, you dont know about this?

Me: no... nobody told me anything about this.. and i didnt apply for a modelling job either.

Lydia: none of our staff approached u or anything?

Me: i dont think so.. (didnt say no cos i dont know who are their staff. but still nobody told me anything about modelling jobs)

Lydia: oh.. then maybe i must have called the wrong number...

Me: so u wanted to call another John and mistakenly called me? so coincidence arh?

Lydia: ya i guess so... so youre not interested in the job?

Me: heh. sorry... got other things to do.

Lydia: alright then. thx.

Me: bye...

Sheesh. got me excited for nothing. just a stupid hoax.. or rather mistake. If i was truely offered a modelling job and i had nothing else to do, i might just take it up. haha.

3 possible explainations for this incident: first, pure coincidence. well.. my name is such a popular name, its not too surprising that theres another John everywhere. Second, some joker tried to play a prank on me, for whatever reason. Third (but which probably isnt the case), someone out there really appreciates my charm and recommended me to the modelling agency! wahahaha!!!

I really wonder how would others respond if the same thing should happen to them. heh heh

Well.. it was a heartening moment when i first heard it. Cos being offered a modelling job is equivalent to being attractive. and then the disappointment when i knew its just a hoax. But anyway, not being offered a modelling job doesnt mean youre not attractive! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Modelling job?