Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Turning 8!

Wow, time sure flies, and within 3 weeks time my blog will be turning 8 years old! So ill just take this time to say happy 8th birthday blog! Early is better than never - considering how would probably be caught up with the cares of life and forget, plus also seeing the trend of increasingly long delays between posts.

The previous post was just after a hectic semester, while this post comes just before the end of a much more relaxed semester, in which I could work and play (quite a lot) during the plenty spaces between deadlines. it was such a relieving difference from the madness of the former, and so this time I told myself I will surely have enough time to space out my assignments/studies, and I will make good use of my abundant time to make this happen. Never really did... once I knew I have spare time, lazy mode sets in and I would end up wasting majority of the time away on unnecessary things. I know I should do some early work/study, but I would feel so sian that I just can't bring myself to do it. only when deadlines draw dangerously close would I then have the adrenaline boost - gained from stress. a really disappointing lack of discipline that I long to overcome... but there isn't gonna be much chances left.
just 2 more mini-semesters of study before I end my formal path of education! that reality still has not sunk in.

on other notes, all the trouble in visa and clearance and misc procedures for the OIP to vegas has been completed! given a choice, I would rather save all the trouble and expenses and not go for it. unlike most other people who have happily made extensive travel plans for all the weekends there, I have none. just going there with a blank sheet, and see what I can come up with last-minute. or wait for miracles to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Turning 8!