Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Realisations

I realised that Singapore is one of the only countries in the world where in most cases, English is our first language; and our mother tongue is our second language.

--------------------------------

I have come to realise today, after living with it for so long, how awfully annoying a certain personality trait in my family can be. My mom doesn’t have much of it, but my dad certainly does. And when i thought about it, I came to the dreadful realisation that i have often been guilty of it too. I have probably been influenced and picked up this trait at home, and it didn’t seem so bad to me until now.

I have to break away from this, and divert from what I’ve been influenced with. But how easy is it to change from something that has already come to seem so natural to me? I’ve been ‘taught’ this way, and don’t really know how to go about it otherwise. I guess, ill just have to do it slowly a step at a time, starting with unfreezing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Realisations