Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Battle of boredom

Boredom is becoming a big feature in my life these days. Ever since returning from a life where there was so much to do in so little time, i just cant stand the lack of activities that i am facing now. So i would try to come up with things to do, but ironically i would later be too lazy to do many of them. the very undesirable result is that time just wastes away - probably in front of the computer playing games, surfing the web or looking at whatever momento i have of Disneyworld.

I am currently left with a huge amount of time... at least 3 months, before i get enlisted into the army. i still dont know when i am enlisting by the way. A few dates for activity are marked out on my calendar, widely spaced out. still lots of spare time in between. I certainly do not feel like taking up another part time job because it would hinder my freedom to attend those activities or put another activity on my calendar without worring about a clash with work. (of course thats not the only reason)

it would be ideal if i could find something that can effectively fill up those empty time spaces while still allowing me much freedom for fixed activities. or at least, fill them up with more fixed activities.
I miss the times in Disneyworld, where a trip to the parks would easily be a solution any day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Battle of boredom