Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Forced Discipline

Ahhh!! my internet is down!! who can live without internet nowadays..?

So its the week of my exams. and i guess im supposed to be studying the whole day. but sometimes i just get the urge to take a break, get on the comp for an hour or so. And then voila, suddenly for no reason, my wireless connection on my laptop just stopped working! its been like this since yesterday, and nothing i can do could fix it. connection on the desktop is perfectly fine, using the same router.

i guess this is God's way of forcing discipline on me. yeah i think im out of control these few months. So if after my exams, and after i done all my immediate assignments, the internet mysteriously restores itself again, we will all know something wondrous has took place. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: Forced Discipline