Sdoru-ll-urodS!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

-random

todays post would be quite random.

i have just had 3 weeks of no lessons. 2 weeks holiday and this week is MST week. report to school for CA papers for each module then can go back home. so the tests are over now. hope i did well.


ok i thought of some extra phrases to add to ivan's 28th june post.
(read that post first if not u may not understand.)


I am Ivan's leg hair. Betcha never knew i existed!!

I am Henry's scalp. I wish i had a shelter from the elements.

I am David's brain. I take medecine everytime he studies.

I am Derrick's stomach. Im never contented with what i have.

I am Claudia's eyes. i close whenever she says no.

I am Jiayin's memory cell. Many of my siblings died before she could use them twice.

I am John's handphone. i suffer non-contagious leprosy.


I am Joel's hair. dont mess (with) me.


I am ivan's brain. i am subjected to endless hard labour.

=)


Last night i had a really strange dream. its so out of the blue.
I dreamt i became a girl and i was in st margs sec. sitting in the canteen, wearing the ugly polka dotted unifrom, lotsa similar looking girls walking around. i wasnt with anyone in particular. i was like a loner. then i went to Q to buy chee cheong fun. and i saw ppl like.. freebie and sien. i somehow didnt feel weird or out of place. random dream.


More news... Farrer court has been officially SOLD! no turning back. we gotta start finding a new home alr. actually we alr did, but no intention of buying yet. viewed places like holland hills, pine grove, heritage view and a few at bukit timah. my ideal would be cavendish park or the marbella just opposite my school. but theyre too expensive and apparently not on sale.


the sale of farrer court is one of the biggest enbloc sales in singapore history in terms of both size and price. it was sold for $1.3388 billion. purposely put that weird number cos it sounds auspicious. and thats below our asking price. but above the floor price anyway.




Last night a very interesting visitor came into my room.







Its a rather large beetle. was buzzing around the room and came to rest on the table. then tried to pick it up and it crawled onto my handphone. As you can see.. it looks very interesting and nice. The carapace is shiny luminous green colour, and the underside and legs looks just like copper; shiny maroon colour.





I wanted to preserve it as a souvenir at first, but then i didnt know how to. so just threw it outta the window. This is the good thing of a home with a considerable amount of nature just outside. once in a while interesting animal visitors wander in, or outside the window. after moving out, i dont think my new home would offer such opportunities anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Claudia & xuxu
Dvd Lim
Lawrence
Sdoru-ll-urodS!: -random